What can Chiropractic do for Auto accident injuries?
The auto accident that caused the whiplash in the first place may fade in your memory, but the Physical and psychological damage of the car accident becomes chronic, eroding in ones quality of life. Chiropractic techniques and chiropractors’ skill are particularly well-suited to relieving the neck pain,headaches, shoulder pain, mid back pain, numbness/tingling, low back pain, fatigue and other debilitating effects of whiplash because they can:
- Restore movement lost after the auto accident
- Overcome muscle weakness and enhance muscle tone
- Speed up recovery
- Reduce Pain, inflammation, muscle spasms & scar tissue
- Increase Energy and improve sleep patterns
- Increase Range of motion, flexibility and strength
- Diminish chronic symptoms that can persist over many years
- Increase overall well being by stabilizing the injuries from the auto accident
Research shows effective Chiropractic treatments have proven successful for thousands of Auto accident patients. A Chiropractor can, in many cases, significantly reduce patients’ distress and allow them to return to their normal daily activities.
Severe injuries can, and often do, result from relatively low-impact force. The fact is that many people do not notice symptoms of neck, back, arm or leg injuries even severe injuries–for days or even weeks after an Auto accident……….